I've wasted one week with not a single holiday homework done other than finishing reading To Kill A Mocking Bird for English Literature next term. But the book's damn nice la. All the way man, Harper Lee! ( I think Cheng Nan Jiu Shi is gonna suck real bad though :\ )
Orh, and yesterday was Yanghan's birthday bash at Sentosa but both me and Liang Kai couldn't make it. Sorry Yanghan! For the I-don't know-how-many-times again already. :(
Boring. I only stepped out of this house once today. For haircut. Please, I want chalet and bbq!
REPLIES
sher ya i designer leh. haha! okay okay you take care too <3
chenyin lol YOU'RE A FREAKING PRETTY HOT BABE WORXX eee yucks so twittish. hahah
felicia yeah thanks again! :) haha i'm jealous too okay. she not only went Taiwan but Japan too can!
louisa thanks babe!
louise orh nooo you're starting to be like miss chan cui ling!!!!!!!
chenyin lol congrats! you just made her even more jealous! =D
xiuwen heyhey yeah i think so too. haha. thanks anyway!
tracy orh hello my beloved junior. hahahha linked already! :)
shanna take care too! (:
jonathan you jealous mah. hahah! thanks still.
andric of course la. but at least you know i'm clever now eh? =D
felicia you........... out of your mind? lol!
then i thought about how you've been and how a totally different person you've become and how sad that made me. maybe you've changed, or maybe i just didnt know you well enough to start with.
why don't you and I click?
Tuesday, June 06, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment